Sunday, May 20, 2012

So I have been working on my book trying my best to get it ready for a July publishing date, Well the more research I do the more I am realizing that it is not going to be that date. It would be more realistic for me to look for more of a December or even a January 2013 the actual part one of the book is almost done and should be finished by the end of this month, but I still have formatting for Ebook publishing and I haven't even got the Editing started yet. I would still like to get a good read over it and make adjustments as I see fit, to make the first part as enjoyable as I can for the readers. I have learned a lot over the past couple of months about the who self publishing in the Ebook world. I would like to share that knowledge by adding some links to some great books that have helped me on this journey. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/305 https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145431 I know there is another one when I find it I will edit this post and include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment