Friday, March 9, 2012

Lots of Excitement building.

So if you know of me and chances are if you are following this blog then you know me personally then you know There is a lot of Excitement building for the release of Part one of Mage Eye: The Dracodonius Chronicles Part one. It should be out and the next three to four months. It will be available in E-Book format only for now. In anticipation for the books release I have made available several new items for you the viewer. Most of these you can view through the books Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/Dracodonius the best one I think so far is the Books Trailer. Once my books Facebook page hits 50 likes I plan on releasing something for the hardcore fan/follower of my book. I can’t believe that my book will be out soon, it’s a great feeling of accomplishment for me to see it get to this point. Just so you the follower/fan know, I have decided to go with a different marketing plan. I will be releasing the book as a series of short novella’s these will comprise of about three chapters a piece and once they are all done I will release the deluxe version. I am doing this to keep the cost down for you the fan/follower. By doing it this way I can keep the cost to about $1.99 to $2.99 per book. The deluxe version of course will include all of the Novella’s as well as some extra’s that you will only be able to get with the Deluxe version. I am also working on a new website for you to be able to go to and view more information about the world in which Gemini, Ulaborn, and Silvara live. I will be planning on doing my best to keep this blog more interesting as well by updating it more, where you the reader can get more in depth information concerning the world of Dracodonius, Like the blog post on one of the interesting Holidays of the world and the Character profile of one of the gods of the world. So with out further ado here is the books Video Trailer for you to view. The excitement is building, people are talking, can Dracodonius be saved from Eschathus or will the companions be replacing one evil for another. Keep following and find out the date of the books release.

No comments:

Post a Comment