Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rewrite brings new interest

So with the rewrite of my book that I am working on it seems that a new interest has developed. The more I talk about my book the more it seems that people are wanting to know more. So with the new interest comes a new drive to get my book finished sooner. I am going to be closing at the store this week since the other assistant is on vacation and with blizzcon going on it seems that my guild is on a small break, so I am going to take this next week starting tonight when I get home from work, and devote it to getting chapter one finished. If I work at least two to three hours on it for the next 7 days that will be a total of about 21 hours.I should be able to be done with chapter one and I will post some snips of it here on this blog as well as on my Google+ account. So WoW put on hold for a week. And Chapter one coming out at the end of the week. Stay tuned to this blog to learn more, and as always thanks for following Mageeye: The Dracodonius Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment